Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date,
- on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that these goods are or are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, have or have had the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last part or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product which is delivered in several parts or pieces;
To exercise your right, you have to (2-04425, fax number: 034298-126190, e-mail address: email@example.com by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not compulsory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), without delay and at the latest within fortnight from the day to repay, on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods promptly and in any event within no later than fortnight from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us return or pass. The deadline is met if you before the deadline of the goods fortnight inquiry.
They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion and Erlöschensgründe
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to deliver goods which are likely to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic drinks, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for the return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
- to deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Example withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At Ron Schick, Max-Klinger-Str. 2, 04425 dive, Fax number: 034298-13109, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.