AJAX, ein Sicherheitssystem von Grund auf neu gebaut
§ 1 scope
Für die Nutzung des Technischen Forum von Schick Handel ® (nachfolgend “Anbieter” genannt) gelten nachfolgende Bedingungen.
§ 2 registration, contract and object of the
1. Prerequisite for the use of the forum is the registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider, the gratuitous forum user agreement is concluded (conclusion of contract).
2. The subject of the contract is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you will be provided with an "account" as a user, with which you can post posts and topics in the forum.
3. There are basically no legal claim to activation or Participation in the forum. It is the unrestricted domestic authority of the operator.
4. Your forum account may only be used by you. Likewise, as the owner of the account, you are responsible for the protection against its misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as username (nickname) is not allowed.
5. The provider will endeavor to provide the service without disruption to the schedule. Even with great care downtime can not be ruled out, in which the server due to technical or other problems that are not within the control of the provider (third party fault, force majeure, attacks on infrastructure by hackers, etc.), on the Internet does not is available. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is technically impossible to achieve.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and extend the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if this does not or only insignificantly impair the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform users accordingly about the changes.
7. The purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" addressed to the public. It should therefore be maintained among the users a peaceful and respectful interaction without offensive hostility.
§ 3 duties as Board member
1. As a user, you agree that you will not post any material that violates these rules, morality or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
- publish offensive or untrue content;
- Send spam to other users via the system;
- legally, in particular by copyright and trademark law, to use protected content without authorization;
- to take anti-competitive acts;
- Post your topic multiple times in the forum (prohibition of duplicate posts);
- To publish third-party press articles in the forum without the consent of the author;
- Advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider to operate. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as in particular linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within posts. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you agree to review, before publishing your posts and topics, whether they contain information you do not want to post. Your posts and topics can be captured in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries to the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a violation, in particular against the aforementioned rules § 3 para. 1 and 2, the provider can impose the following sanctions on the user independently of a termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that has set of users,
- Saying a warning or
- Blocking access to the forum.
5. Should third parties or other users claim the provider for possible legal violations that a) result from the content you have cre- ated as a user and / or b) result from the use of the provider's services by you as the user, you undertake to be a user, indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and compensate the provider for any costs incurred as a result of the possible infringement. The provider is released in particular from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
§ 4 transfer of rights
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, insofar as they are copyrightable, remains with you as a user. However, you authorize the provider with setting a topic or post the right to keep the topic or post permanently on its web pages. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The rights mentioned above remain even in the event of termination of the Board Accounts.
§ 5 Limitation of Liability
1. The provider of the forum takes no responsibility for the content set in the Forum, in particular not for its accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence and breach of an essential contractual obligation. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the signatory can trust regularly. The provider is liable under the limitation on compensation for the foreseeable when the contract is typical contractual damage for such damages which are based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or agents. In case of negligent breach of secondary obligations that are not essential contractual obligations, the provider is not liable. The liability for damages that fall within the scope of a providers guarantee or warranty and liability for claims under the Product Liability Act and damages from injury to life, limb or health remains unaffected.
§ 6 Term / Termination of the contract
1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Either party may terminate this Agreement without notice.
3. The provider is entitled after termination of this forum user agreement to block the access of the user. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by you as a user in the event of termination. A claim by you as a user to transfer the created content is excluded.